On my birthday last year, I received a call that would change my life forever. T...

On my birthday last year, I received a call that would change my life forever. T...
vsg ,bariatricsurgery

On my birthday last year, I received a call that would change my life forever. The call was to schedule my vertical sleeve gastrectomy.

Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we.... When I turned 26, I started telling myself that I needed to lose weight. "Like, no, really though Nolan! It's time to try." Over the next few years I tried different meal prep services, weight watchers (twice), doing my own food prep, fasting.... but nothing worked. OR I couldn't stick to anything long enough for it to work. As I turned 27, my weight creepped up to the 380's. 28 it was the 390's. When I turned 29 I was high 390's.... I then fell into a depression that centered around my weight. This is the time frame (28-30 yrs old) that I KNOW my weight slid into the solid 400's.

WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? WHY COULDN'T I LOSE WEIGHT? WHAT THE HELL WAS WILL POWER? HELP! HELP!!! HELLLP!!! 😢

I will NEVER judge anyone one their weightloss journey. All of our struggles are valid, physical & mental. Don't feel ashamed of a struggle. Ask for help if you need it. Learn from it. It WILL eventually make you stronger. I later learned just how important my mental health was & how big of a key roll it would later play in losing weight.

Today I turned 31 years old and I am healthier now than ever before. 😁😭🙌🏽

150ish lbs lighter. A whole lot happier. Mental health game strong (although I do still struggle, I am human).... but whoa! THANK.... YOU.... JESUS!

Forever my love....
Forever my mind....
Forever my heart is yours.... 😭😌😭😌😭

#vsg #bariatricsurgery weightloss



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8501

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net