bariatricsurgery ,fatpositive ,healthateverysize ,bodyacceptance ,intuitiveeating

Well, it’s been a while and there are a lot of new faces around here, so time for an introduction post!

🥑 I’m Sammie - a Midwest mama to a toddler (Greta, GiGi, GretaGoo - 15 months), a dietitian, an activist against diet culture, a yogi, an athlete, an educator, a lifelong learner, an empath, and an advocate for self care.

🍌I like to use this space to show people what and how a dietitian mama feeds her family, to teach y’all about intuitive eating (in short, rejecting diet culture and listening to your body), and to help mamas to find balance.

🥞I like to show clips of quick easy meals I make, things to say/not say to your kids to help them embrace their bodies, SIMPLIFY nutrition, and offer super cute pics and vids of my super cutie babe.

🥕I have been a dietitian for almost 6 years, mostly working in #bariatricsurgery (aka weight loss surgery). WLS has taught me sooo much about the complexity of health and has helped me to join the #fatpositive #healthateverysize #bodyacceptance #intuitiveeating movements.

🥓I am passionate about helping mamas with a history of dieting to not pass that down to their babies and to embrace their bodies where they’re at.

🥭I’m glad you’re here! I’ve got lots to share 🥰




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8539

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net