Im extremely nervous posting this but here goes... The picture on the left is me...

Im extremely nervous posting this but here goes... The picture on the left is me...
weightlossjourney ,weightloss ,weightlosssurgery ,weightlosssurgeryjourney ,gastricband ,bestdecisionever ,health ,effyourbeautystandards ,takingmylifeback ,confidence ,selfcare ,truthtuesday ,transformationtuesday ,healthierme ,transformation

Im extremely nervous posting this but here goes... The picture on the left is me last March the picture on the right is me 2 weeks ago...
I made the huge decision last June to get gastric band surgery...Until now I have only told close friends and family because I was afraid of being judged and talked about and being considered hypocritical... I am a huge advocate for self love and loving your body,this has not changed I truly believe in loving your body but also making sure its healthy...My body was not healthy this time last year.... If life has taught me anything lately its people are going to talk and judge regardless so I might aswell do what I think is right and what makes me happy... This process is not a race and at times its has been very hard but It was the best decision I have ever made for my own health and for my family.
I did not want my boys to bury me years and years before they had to and if I didnt stop what I was doing that was definately going to be the case...I was fighting a losing battle with my mind and food... .Weight loss surgery is not a quick fix... It is a complete lifestyle overhaul!! It is a complete overhaul of how you think, eat,act and your relationship to food!! I still have to put the effort in as the band would stretch if I was to abuse it then all of this would have been for nothing.. I have a long way still to go but I am so happy... I feel fitter, healthier and I can play with my boys without feeling like im going to be sick or pass out... I love my curves and I will always have them, this surgery was not about vanity it was about taking my life and my health back and curving my reliance on food when it came to my emotions....
Just to be clear I am not glamourizing weightloss surgery, it is not for everyone. Its just personally what I needed and the decision I made... ❤️ #weightlossjourney #weightloss #weightlosssurgery #weightlosssurgeryjourney #gastricband #bestdecisionever #health #effyourbeautystandards #takingmylifeback #confidence #selfcare #truthtuesday #transformationtuesday #healthierme #transformation



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8536

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net