weightlosssurgery ,wlscommunity ,wlsjourney ,vsgcommunity ,vsgjourney ,gastricsleeve ,bariatricbabes ,bariatricsurgery ,loveyourself ,loveyourneighbor ,selflove ,engaged ,facetofacefriday

For me, both of these photos represent the evolution of love in my life.

The first photo is from my solo trip to Jamaica right before I had weight loss surgery. During that time, I was really learning how to love myself and my body, regardless of my size.

The second photo is from just a few weeks ago, celebrating our engagement. I'm still learning to love myself, but I'm also learning to let myself be loved by someone else and love them back.

We all need a little more love in our lives, for ourselves and for each other. 💛

#weightlosssurgery #wlscommunity #wlsjourney #vsgcommunity #vsgjourney #gastricsleeve #bariatricbabes #bariatricsurgery #loveyourself #loveyourneighbor #selflove #engaged #facetofacefriday




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8427

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net