⁣Hey lovlies ⠀ ⠀ Here is my latest dance practice in the studio! I have been doi...

⁣Hey lovlies ⠀ ⠀ Here is my latest dance practice in the studio! I have been doi...
bellydance ,malmö ,magdansare ,passionate ,bellydancing ,orientaldance ,orientaldancer ,curvygirl ,magdans ,bailarina ,tarabdance ,raks ,malmo ,limhamn ,raghs ,arabicdance ,arabiskdans ,magdansös ,oryantal ,dansös ,elipseballon ,gastricballon ,egyptiandance ,omani ,gastroklinik ,ngballon ,mavedansere ,mavedans ,dans ,dance

⁣Hey lovlies 🎀⠀

Here is my latest dance practice in the studio! I have been doing lots of shabi and baladi last year. Not only for the reason that I absolutely love love love 💕 it. ⠀

But also for the reason that I do have a injury in my right ankle. I got the injury when I was performing in Oman at the Shangri-La Hotel, which is a super nice resort that I really recommend if you want to have a vacation in Oman. ⠀

But anyway back to the injury 🙃 I was crossing the pool area in my high heeled dance shoes (wearing costume and abaya on my way to the restaurant to perform). And there was a few steps that weren’t dry... I feel and my foot got twisted in a terrible way. ⠀

I was actually performing the same night (5 shows) and every night for months after. So it didn’t heal in the best way. Now it’s not easy to dance “up on my toes” on the right foot. I have to train it up again. And having such big difference in the flexibility of my feet actually also affects my balance. ⠀

So well now that I’m doing great and moving better and better because of my weight loss (thanks to my gastric ballon Elipse, shoutout to @gastroklinik, Dr Ali, Dr Haytam and Dr Adil and Alluriontech for creating this amazing tool for weightloss) I’m ready to challenge my ankle and balance. ⠀

You can buy the pink scarf in my webshop www.selinasevil.se. I ship worldwide 🌎 ⠀

#bellydance #malmö #magdansare #passionate #bellydancing #orientaldance #orientaldancer #curvygirl #magdans #bailarina #tarabdance #raks #malmo #limhamn #raghs #arabicdance #arabiskdans #magdansös #oryantal #dansös #elipseballon #gastricballon #egyptiandance #omani #gastroklinik #ngballon #mavedansere #mavedans #dans #dance



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8558

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net