VSG ,VSGcommunity ,TransformationTuesday ,VSGlife ,WeightLossJourney ,WeightLossSurgery ,GastricSleeve ,WLScommunity ,SleevedLife ,WLS ,BariatricSurgery ,BariatricBabe ,riccialexisVSG

Officially one month post op from #VSG surgery and down 30 pounds!! I found this pic from February 2018 and I was wearing the same cami/tank top and I couldn’t believe how much I’ve changed since then!! ⠀

If you are on any sort of weight loss journey TAKE PICS. It’s truly mind blowing and I am so EXCITED to see myself getting stronger and healthier every single day!!! 🥰🥰🥰⠀

#VSGcommunity #TransformationTuesday #VSGlife #WeightLossJourney #WeightLossSurgery #GastricSleeve #WLScommunity #SleevedLife #WLS #BariatricSurgery #BariatricBabe #riccialexisVSG




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8341

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net