what a scorcher today I was literally BBQ’d, it was such a nice day to be kid ...

what a scorcher today I was literally BBQ’d, it was such a nice day to be kid ...
slimmingworld ,slimmimgworlduk ,wls ,wlsuk ,wlsjourney ,wlscommunity ,wlstransformation ,bodypositive ,bodytransformation ,weightloss ,weightlosstransformation ,weightlossmotivation ,weightlossjourney ,diet ,rny ,rnyjourney ,rnyeats ,rnyuk ,vsg ,vsgjourney ,vsgbeforeandafter ,vsgfood ,rnygastricbypass ,gastricband ,gastricsleeve ,gastricbypass ,gastricbypasssurgery ,gastricbypassjourney ,gastricsleevesurgery

☀️ what a scorcher ☀️ today I was literally BBQ’d, it was such a nice day to be kid free and enjoy the sun with some of my Mummy friends 👭 so actually I am SUPER pleased with this photo, I can pick myself to pieces, I also have this new weird thing were I unknowingly pinch/play with my wobbly skin while watching tv 🤣 I generally think I think I look worse than I do! Sitting round the pool I felt horrible but looking at the pictures taken, Im okay with what I see!! My main hang up is the skin going round my thigh and bum when I sit down... you can see it quite visibly in my last post as well as this one... but for now I’m just gonna sit on it... literally!! 🤣🥁#slimmingworld #slimmimgworlduk #wls #wlsuk #wlsjourney #wlscommunity #wlstransformation #bodypositive #bodytransformation #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #weightlossjourney #diet #rny #rnyjourney #rnyeats #rnyuk #vsg #vsgjourney #vsgbeforeandafter #vsgfood #rnygastricbypass #gastricband #gastricsleeve #gastricbypass #gastricbypasssurgery #gastricbypassjourney #gastricsleevesurgery



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8029

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net