Tomorrow marks my 1 year out of surgery from my Gastric Sleeve!! I’m currently 1...

Tomorrow marks my 1 year out of surgery from my Gastric Sleeve!! I’m currently 1...
gastricsleeve ,gastricband ,gastricbypassjourney ,gastricballoon ,sleevedcoloradangirl ,weightlosstips ,weightlosssuccess ,120lbs ,vsgdiet ,wlsbabes ,sleevedsisters ,wlscrew ,bariatricjourney ,weightlossblog ,weightlossgoals ,weightlosssupport

Tomorrow marks my 1 year out of surgery from my Gastric Sleeve!! I’m currently 120lbs down. I started at 289lbs and as of today I am 178lbs 🤍

#gastricsleeve #gastricband #gastricbypassjourney #gastricballoon #sleevedcoloradangirl #weightlosstips #weightlosssuccess #120lbs #vsgdiet #wlsbabes #sleevedsisters #wlscrew #bariatricjourney #weightlossblog #weightlossgoals #weightlosssupport



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8600

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net