Somebody asked me what the best part of my weightloss journey was and I labelled...

Somebody asked me what the best part of my weightloss journey was and I labelled...
mentalhealth ,gastricsleeve ,wls ,gastricband ,gastricbypass ,weightlosssurgery ,myprotein ,myproteinwomen ,bodyconfidence ,ashelygraham ,bekind ,vsglife ,vsgfam ,vsgcommunity ,vsg ,bariatricsurgery ,happiness ,selfconfidence ,growth ,weightlossjourney ,thisgirlcan

Somebody asked me what the best part of my weightloss journey was and I labelled a couple of things but after thinking about it deeply, there are so many more things that make this journey worth it...

• I can cross my legs and feel ‘normal’
• I now walk down the street and not feel like everybody is feeling sorry for me
• I wear oversized clothes and they actual feel big on me
• I can give myself reassurance rather than relying on others (men) for it
• Having the confidence to run outside rather than just on a treadmill or on a netball court
• I’m not constantly worrying that when I sit on a chair it’s going to break into pieces underneath me
• I confidently make decisions at work and not worry that everybody is judging me based on my weight
• I created a little Instagram page to track my weightloss and watch it grow into SGS🦋
• I had the confidence to post my scars and stretch marks on the gram and it was reposted by mf @ashleygraham 😍
• Being approached by @myproteinuk to be a brand ambassador💙

There is sooooo much more to this journey than just before and after pictures. Reading back through this list, I do know most of it was possible without the weightloss as most of it is psychological however unfortunately being morbidly obese doesn’t exactly give you the clearest perspective on things.

If you’re considering weightloss surgery and you’re worrying about other people’s opinions and the stigma that often comes with ‘surgery’, please try to
remember that whatever you do in life, people are going to talk. People chatted rubbish about me when I was 100lbs heavier and people chat rubbish about me now. Do YOU and do it unapologetically💙💙

#mentalhealth#gastricsleeve#wls#gastricband#gastricbypass#weightlosssurgery#myprotein#myproteinwomen#bodyconfidence#ashelygraham#bekind#vsglife#vsgfam#vsgcommunity#vsg#bariatricsurgery#happiness#selfconfidence#growth#weightlossjourney#thisgirlcan



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8644

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net