Everyday I become the woman I’ve envisioned in my mind for so very long, the wom...

Everyday I become the woman I’ve envisioned in my mind for so very long, the wom...
gastricballoon ,gastricbypasssurgery ,gastricband ,gastricsleeve ,selflovefirst ,sleevedcoloradangirl ,weightlossblog ,wlscrew ,vsgbabes ,vulnerability ,vsg ,weightlossbeforeafter ,weightlossblog ,confidence ,takingmylifeback ,loveinglife ,weightlosstransformations

Everyday I become the woman I’ve envisioned in my mind for so very long, the woman I thought would be almost impossible to achieve. My dreams are coming to light 🤍 10 months postop, gastric sleeve surgery! I’ve worked my ass off for this, I am so proud of myself. Over 100lbs down!

#gastricballoon #gastricbypasssurgery #gastricband #gastricsleeve #selflovefirst #sleevedcoloradangirl #weightlossblog #wlscrew #vsgbabes #vulnerability #vsg #weightlossbeforeafter #weightlossblog #confidence #takingmylifeback #loveinglife #weightlosstransformations



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8591

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net