5 months ago I made the biggest decision of my life, something that would change...

5 months ago I made the biggest decision of my life, something that would change...
vsg ,vsgsurgery ,vsgjourney ,vsgcommunity ,weightloss ,weightlossjourney ,weightlosssurgery ,gastricsleeve ,gastricsleevesurgery ,gastricsleevejourney ,gastricsleevecommunity ,gastricsleevebabe ,vsgbabe ,verticalsleevegastrectomy ,bariatricsurgery ,gastricsleevefood ,gastricsleevefoodideas ,stillworthy

5 months ago I made the biggest decision of my life, something that would change my life forever in ways that I cannot even begin to imagine. The thought of being comfortable in my own skin and confident in myself was only ever a dream, a thing that I thought I didn't deserve. Flash forward 5 months post gastric sleeve and I am the happiest I have ever been, the weight that has been lifted of my shoulders (quite literally) is a feeling I can't begin to describe. I look at old photos of myself and don't recognise the person I see, I was always in there but I was always hidden, now I'm here. All of me is here, loose saggy skin and all.

#vsg #vsgsurgery #vsgjourney #vsgcommunity #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlosssurgery #gastricsleeve #gastricsleevesurgery #gastricsleevejourney #gastricsleevecommunity #gastricsleevebabe #vsgbabe #verticalsleevegastrectomy #bariatricsurgery #gastricsleevefood #gastricsleevefoodideas #stillworthy



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8615

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net