Transformation Wednesday since I missed it yesterday! 23 weeks post op. ⁣ ⁣ I’m ...

Transformation Wednesday since I missed it yesterday! 23 weeks post op. ⁣ ⁣ I’m ...
liketkit ,LTKunder50 ,LTKswim

Transformation Wednesday since I missed it yesterday! 23 weeks post op. ⁣

I’m feeling SO much healthier and happy in my own skin these days. Last summer I woke up almost every day feeling bloated, hot, and weak. It feels so good to be jumping out of bed at 6am and have enough energy to go get a workout in and then be productive all day. It’s really been heating up here in CA these last few days and it’s amazing to me how much better I’m handling the heat now that I’m 75 lbs. lighter. Definitely a non scale victory!⁣

The rest of this week its supposed to be over 100°F everyday so I’ll be living in this swimsuit from @aerie and floating in my backyard puddle. I’m obsessed with these high cut bottoms and I’ve just been switching out different tops with these black bottoms. This particular top/bottom combo is probably my favorite though. I have a larger, um, chest... so some of the triangle cut and strappy tops from Aerie just don’t give me enough coverage. This top gives me coverage and it has straps so I’m not constantly pulling it up. Also, @aerie is having a swimsuit sale right now and things seem to actually be in stock so...run! Haha⁣

I will link these swimsuit details in my bio, you can also shop this picture via @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2PH2J #liketkit #LTKunder50 #LTKswim



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8561

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net