The before pic was just a quick goofy pic I sent to my BF, but I saved it becaus...

The before pic was just a quick goofy pic I sent to my BF, but I saved it becaus...
beforeandduring ,bariatricsurgery ,gastricbypass ,gastricbypasssurgery ,gastricbypassjourney ,rnycommunity ,rnygastricbypasssurgery ,rnyjourney ,gastricbypasscommunity ,rny ,weightloss ,weightlossjourney

The before pic was just a quick goofy pic I sent to my BF, but I saved it because I knew one day I’d want a before and “after”. 61 lbs difference! #beforeandduring #bariatricsurgery #gastricbypass #gastricbypasssurgery #gastricbypassjourney #rnycommunity #rnygastricbypasssurgery #rnyjourney #gastricbypasscommunity #rny #weightloss #weightlossjourney



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8560

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net