My next aim is... To get this towel to close already my bath towels go around m...

My next aim is... To get this towel to close already my bath towels go around m...
gastricsleeve ,gastricbypass ,health ,rnycommunity ,rnygastricbypasssurgery ,gastricsleevebeforeandafter ,gastrics ,gastricbypass ,weightlossjourney ,wls ,wlscommunity ,gastricband

My next aim is... To get this towel to close 😂 already my bath towels go around me (which they never did before) and if feels so so strange 😂 this is a smaller towel I use for my hair.. I thought this would be a great challenge to try and get this to wrap around my body 😂 slowly the gap is getting smaller.. #gastricsleeve #gastricbypass #health #rnycommunity #rnygastricbypasssurgery #gastricsleevebeforeandafter #gastrics #gastricbypass #weightlossjourney #wls #wlscommunity #gastricband @ig_transformations



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8519

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net