its been a year of hard work and sweat. I had to ĺ my life, my job, and my minds...

its been a year of hard work and sweat. I had to ĺ my life, my job, and my minds...
gastricband ,recovery ,gastricband ,weightlossjourney ,beforeandafter ,selfcare ,selflove ,friends ,iamenough ,womenwhorun

its been a year of hard work and sweat. I had to ĺ my life, my job, and my mindset.

its the first time I've really committed to therapy, that I've acknowledged that how I eat and treat my body is related to trauma.

I did this with help. I got help with my food from a #gastricband @auraliacosmeticclinic and I got help with my fitness from Brian G and running. I got help with my head through EMDR and my friends @senlynnruane particularly & my family @littlemissdebbie.

im happy. im relaxed in my body. im feeling freedom. you can see it in my body but also in my eyes and how i act. im not scared. im happy.

#recovery #gastricband #weightlossjourney #beforeandafter #selfcare #selflove #friends #iamenough #womenwhorun



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8533

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net