Face To Face Friday I know this is a day late, but I had to. My heart feels for...

Face To Face Friday I know this is a day late, but I had to. My heart feels for...
gastricsleeve ,gastricbypass ,gastricband ,gastricballoon ,gastricsurgery ,bariatricbabes ,vsg ,sleevedsisters ,sleevedlife ,vsgwls ,weightlossjourney2020 ,vsgsurgery ,vsggoals ,wlsgoals ,wlsfamily ,wls ,wlsbeforeandafter ,wlsstrong ,newme ,confidence ,weightlosstips ,weightlossblog ,14weekspostop ,sleevedcoloradangirl ,healthylife

Face To Face Friday 🤍 I know this is a day late, but I had to. My heart feels for the girl in that hospital bed, she never felt so ready to better her life & make a change.. but deep down didn’t have the confidence in herself. Four months out of surgery I’ve never felt so encouraged & enlightened in my entire being than I do this very moment! I’m so excited to see what my future holds, nothing but amazing things to come! I feel it ✨

#gastricsleeve #gastricbypass #gastricband #gastricballoon #gastricsurgery #bariatricbabes #vsg #sleevedsisters #sleevedlife #vsgwls #weightlossjourney2020 #vsgsurgery #vsggoals #wlsgoals #wlsfamily #wls #wlsbeforeandafter #wlsstrong #newme #confidence #weightlosstips #weightlossblog #14weekspostop #sleevedcoloradangirl #healthylife



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8524

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net