beforeandafter ,vsgcommunity ,vsgjourney ,vsgtransformation ,bariatricsurgery ,gastricsleeve ,wlscommunity ,wlsjourney ,wlstransformation ,progress ,results ,sleevedlife ,weightloss ,sleevedsisters ,flabtofab ,lessmassmoresass

WE HIT 100! This is a brave season post, but I’m blown away with how different these two photos look. The first is from Oct 28th and the second is from today. I am so happy with the progress I’ve made. As I re-enter my real life back in NYC, I am incredibly focused on this journey. The results are better than I could ever have dreamed of. Each day I just want to keep putting in the work and trying to accomplish more and more. I am just so happy 😁 #beforeandafter #vsgcommunity #vsgjourney #vsgtransformation #bariatricsurgery #gastricsleeve #wlscommunity #wlsjourney #wlstransformation #progress #results #sleevedlife #weightloss #sleevedsisters #flabtofab #lessmassmoresass




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8466

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net