Current Mood: ⁣ ⁣ Some days I feel small(er) and those days are great. I would h...

Current Mood: ⁣ ⁣ Some days I feel small(er) and those days are great. I would h...
workinprogress ,doingitforme ,mylife ,myjourney ,wls ,wlscommunity ,wlsjourney ,wlsinstacrew ,weightlosssurgery ,wlssupport ,weightloss⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
,vsg ,vsgcommunity ,vsgjourney ,vsgsurgery ,vsgsupport ,vsglife ,vsginstacrew ,sleeved ,verticalsleevegastrectomy ,bariatricsurgery

Current Mood:😎 ⁣

Some days I feel small(er) and those days are great. I would have never wore this outfit last summer and now I’m rocking it confidently.

#workinprogress #doingitforme #mylife #myjourney #wls #wlscommunity #wlsjourney #wlsinstacrew #weightlosssurgery #wlssupport #weightloss⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
#vsg #vsgcommunity #vsgjourney#vsgsurgery #vsgsupport #vsglife #vsginstacrew #sleeved #verticalsleevegastrectomy #bariatricsurgery



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8388

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net