A good support system makes the process easier The first photo was taken in Augu...

A good support system makes the process easier The first photo was taken in Augu...


A good support system makes the process easier♥️ The first photo was taken in August 2019. The day before I left for surgery with one my closest friends, Antoine that I worked with in the Dominican Republic.The second photo was taken around Valentine’s Day. I was down 115 pounds at this point. I’ve actually never done a before and after until now.. To be honest I haven’t really looked at my progress, And there really is no reason to it.🤷‍♀️ I just know I want to live,mindfully and stop being such an asshole to myself sometimes (we all do it). So, here is what I know for sure: I remember feeling hot af in both photos..(it was rly hot. Like,super humid) 😎
.
.
.
look at that lil tang tang wit her lil crop top ting. Get it boobooo.✌🏼 😏
.
.

sometimes I miss “her”. Strange thing to say out loud I know-but being fat was literally a huge part of my life and also gave me strength and courage to do a lot of cool shit. I feel like someone can relate to that, right? .
.
.

I am lucky as hell to have the people I have in my life.I miss them everyday but the greatest thing about working for club med is having a network of friends all around the world who genuinely love you♥️ missing y’all today ♥️



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8459

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net