***PSA I HAVE NOT GAINED ANY WEIGHT SINCE WLS, READ CAPTION*** My heart breaks ...

***PSA I HAVE NOT GAINED ANY WEIGHT SINCE WLS, READ CAPTION*** My heart breaks ...
vsg ,sleeve ,sleevegastrectomy ,wls ,weightlosssurgery ,gastricsleeve ,bariatricsurgery ,weightlossjourney ,sleevegastrectomy ,bariatricsurgery ,gastricsleevecommunity ,bariatricbabes ,weightloss ,vsgcommunity ,vsgsupport ,vsglife ,extremeweightloss ,wlscommunity ,washingtonweightloss ,eastcooperbariatricsurgery ,mentalhealth

***PSA I HAVE NOT GAINED ANY WEIGHT SINCE WLS, READ CAPTION***
My heart breaks for the old me, diet after diet and nothing worked long term... three years ago (2017) I had lost 75ish lbs and got down to 209. Then in 2018 I wrote this page in my journal. (Spoiler alert: I didn’t lose more weight after this day, I ended up gaining 22 M O R E pounds and got up to 304). I wanted so badly to get control of my weight and life, and I F I N A L L Y have! Fast forward to today and I am almost 11 months post op and at 165 🤯💕 I am no longer completely unhappy with myself. I am no longer obsessed with food. I’m instead obsessed with nourishing my body & mind. Weight loss surgery saved my life 🦋💕
.
.
.
.

#vsg #sleeve #sleevegastrectomy #wls #weightlosssurgery #gastricsleeve #bariatricsurgery #weightlossjourney #sleevegastrectomy #bariatricsurgery #gastricsleevecommunity #bariatricbabes #weightloss #vsgcommunity #vsgsupport #vsglife #extremeweightloss #wlscommunity #washingtonweightloss #eastcooperbariatricsurgery #mentalhealth



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8431

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net