gastricbypass ,weightlosssurgery ,RNY ,rnycommunity ,bariatricsurgery ,wls ,bariatric ,wholefoods ,instagood ,foodblog ,foodblogger ,foodvsco ,foodforfoodies ,foodstagram ,instafood ,nosugar ,cleaneating ,weightlossjourney ,weightlosstransformation ,vsg

SELF LOVE POST 💛🙌🏽 I cannot believe that this is ME!! I am down almost 80 pounds in only 4 months and I am shook.. my shirt is a size large and my shorts are a size large. I can’t believe how much self confidence I have gained and how comfortable I am finally feeling with myself. Having Gastric Bypass surgery has not only been the best decision for myself but such a learning curve still. This surgery is not the “easy way out” this is my tool and it’s guiding me through my new way of eating and I couldn’t be more grateful. Self love is important and I’m so glad I know what it feels like!! 🥰🥰
.
.

#gastricbypass #weightlosssurgery #RNY #rnycommunity #bariatricsurgery #wls #bariatric #wholefoods #instagood #foodblog #foodblogger #foodvsco #foodforfoodies #foodstagram #instafood #nosugar #cleaneating #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #vsg




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8368

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net