vsg ,wls ,vsgjourney ,vsggirl ,wlscommunity ,vsgcommunity ,weightloss ,noregrets ,confidence ,weightlossjourney ,bariatricsurgery ,keepmovingforward ,mylifejourney ,weightlossgoals ,vsgfamily

🥳Celebration time♥️!! At almost 3 months post-op I am officially over 50 pounds down from my highest weight! As I was scrolling through my photos I almost cried because I can see and feel the difference. I was always confident before but now I feel beautiful, empowered, and ready to take on the world! Yes things do get difficult, but it’s all about pushing through the difficulties and accomplishing your goals! This was a huge one for me! I am SOO happy be able to share my journey with you all💓! Let’s continue pushing through!! 🥳
(I was waist training in my March photo guys 😂)
#vsg #wls #vsgjourney #vsggirl #wlscommunity #vsgcommunity #weightloss #noregrets #confidence #weightlossjourney #bariatricsurgery #keepmovingforward #mylifejourney #weightlossgoals #vsgfamily




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8068

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net