Today is my 1 month sleeveiversary! The top left was about an hour before surger...

Today is my 1 month sleeveiversary! The top left was about an hour before surger...


Today is my 1 month sleeveiversary! The top left was about an hour before surgery. I had been a crying mess and was an absolute ball of anxiety. I was freaking the crap out!!! . The bottom is me looking like a blimp, all drugged up and full of gas pain after my surgery later that evening. The right is me tonight. No makeup, pimple scars and all! I have had literally a hundred inbox messages from people asking if I regret the surgery or for advice before their surgery... all I have to say is this is the BEST decision I have ever made. I have had the best ride so far and I’m only a month in. I was so scared of the post op life, worrying if I would have a life again or enjoy being around food. Food is so emotional after all! We eat for every occasion. Food makes people happy! But it definitely teaches you that you don’t need as much of it to make you happy. Life is good. It’s completely normal again. I feel like my old self... but just have so much more control over my relationship with food. I feel empowered about what I’m fuelling my body with. Life post op definitely isn’t as scary as I thought it would be. So for those that always ask. It is the best decision. It will completely change your life!! I just wish I’d done it sooner ☺️ (even though I had my first little spell of nausea after having a little chocolate Easter egg with family tonight 😂 - it’s still worth it!!)



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8222

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net