So in the last couple of weeks while trying to break then 10s but finding it imp...

So in the last couple of weeks while trying to break then 10s but finding it imp...
slimmingworld ,slimmimgworlduk ,wls ,wlsuk ,wlsjourney ,wlscommunity ,wlstransformation ,bodytransformation ,weightloss ,weightlosstransformation ,weightlossmotivation ,weightlossjourney ,rny ,rnyjourney ,rnyeats ,rnyuk ,vsg ,vsgjourney ,vsgbeforeandafter ,vsgfood ,rnygastricbypass ,gastricband ,gastricsleeve ,gastricbypasssurgery ,gains ,gastricsleevesurgery ,extremeweightloss

🚴🏽‍♀️So in the last couple of weeks while trying to break then 10s but finding it impossible, I realised this last half a stone is not going to shift without doing exercise 🏋🏽‍♀️ I have got down 8 stone without doing anything at all!! The video on the right was PREOP by a couple of months, weighing roughly 19stone and as you can see by my face I was finding it really hard 😖 the video on the left was me today, doing exercise with ease, running with ease!! 💪🏽 I’m so proud of how far I have come but I’m ready to now give it that extra push to help me get to my goal before my operation in January to remove my excess skin! But I’ll get there ❤️ #slimmingworld #slimmimgworlduk #wls #wlsuk #wlsjourney #wlscommunity #wlstransformation #bodytransformation #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #weightlossjourney #rny #rnyjourney #rnyeats #rnyuk #vsg #vsgjourney #vsgbeforeandafter #vsgfood #rnygastricbypass #gastricband #gastricsleeve #gastricbypasssurgery #gains #gastricsleevesurgery #extremeweightloss

 
//www.instagram.com/embed.js



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8041

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net