Here is my 10.5month post Op pic!! Crazy crazy crazy!!!! Although I had been fat...

Here is my 10.5month post Op pic!! Crazy crazy crazy!!!! Although I had been fat...
slimmingworld ,wls ,wlsuk ,wlsjourney ,wlscommunity ,wlstransformation ,bodypositive ,bodytransformation ,weightloss ,weightlosstransformation ,weightlossmotivation ,weightlossjourney ,rny ,rnyjourney ,rnyeats ,rnyuk ,vsg ,vsgjourney ,vsgbeforeandafter ,vsgfood ,rnygastricbypass ,gastricband ,gastricsleeve ,gastricbypasssurgery ,gastricsleevesurgery ,extremeweightloss ,transformationtuesday

Here is my 10.5month post Op pic!! Crazy crazy crazy!!!! Although I had been fat my whole life I never at one point realised I was that big!! I think I had body dysmorphia in the reverse way where I actually think I looked better than I did 🤣 I’m so ready for the changes to come in January, Some great new boobs and my thighs lifted 🙌🏽 #slimmingworld #wls #wlsuk #wlsjourney #wlscommunity #wlstransformation #bodypositive #bodytransformation #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #weightlossjourney #rny #rnyjourney #rnyeats #rnyuk #vsg #vsgjourney #vsgbeforeandafter #vsgfood #rnygastricbypass #gastricband #gastricsleeve #gastricbypasssurgery #gastricsleevesurgery #extremeweightloss #transformationtuesday



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=7947

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net