I haven’t hit my goal weight yet but......my legs knees and flappy bird arms loo...

I haven’t hit my goal weight yet but......my legs knees and flappy bird arms loo...
wls ,wlscommunity ,weightlosssurgery ,wlsjourney ,wlssupport ,rny ,rnycommunity ,rnygastricbypass ,rnygastricbypasssurgery ,gastricbypass ,gastricbypasssurgery ,gastricbypasslife ,gastricbypasscommunity ,gastricbypassjourney ,mywlsjourney ,myrny ,mygastricbypassjourney ,bariatricsurgery ,bariatricsurgerycommunity ,losersbench ,smallvictories ,gastronaut

I haven’t hit my goal weight yet but......my legs knees and flappy bird arms look like they are definitely melting 😂😂😂 #wls #wlscommunity #weightlosssurgery #wlsjourney #wlssupport #rny #rnycommunity #rnygastricbypass #rnygastricbypasssurgery #gastricbypass #gastricbypasssurgery #gastricbypasslife #gastricbypasscommunity #gastricbypassjourney #mywlsjourney #myrny #mygastricbypassjourney #bariatricsurgery #bariatricsurgerycommunity #losersbench #smallvictories #gastronaut



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8065

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net