my #wlsjourney has not been linear. there’s been mountains and valleys. but it’s...

my #wlsjourney has not been linear. there’s been mountains and valleys. but it’s...
wlsjourney ,postwls

my #wlsjourney has not been linear. there’s been mountains and valleys. but it’s changed my life. it’s made me view things with eyes wide open and has allowed me to come into my own.

i’ve lost so much weight.
and i’ve also gained some.

we’re programmed to be so terrified of regain. that somehow we’ve “failed” or “wasted an opportunity”. but i’m here to tell you that it doesn’t define you. and it is never ever too late to start over. to start new. someone of us had surgery young, some later in life. some of us live completely different lives and some of us have remained the same. all of our journeys are unique, and the amazing thing is we have the ability to share them. i’ve created a facebook group for those of us #postwls that may need some extra support losing regain, or just for some community.

we’re all so special. and our stories deserve to be heard without judgement or shame. i hope i can create that space for you 🤍 link to the group is in my bio ✨



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8716

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net