Alexa play Flat Bottomed Girls by Queen I may be sad about my arse going flat...

Alexa play Flat Bottomed Girls by Queen I may be sad about my arse going flat...
weightloss ,vsgsurgery ,vsgaustralia ,vsgcommunity ,gastricsleeve ,vsg ,wls ,wlscommunity ,gastric ,wlspatient ,gettersmaller ,beforeandafter ,weightlosssurgery ,sleevesurgery ,vsglife ,sleevegastrectomy ,weightlossaustralia ,gastricsurgery ,weightlossjourney ,weightlosstransformation

Alexa play Flat Bottomed Girls by Queen 🎤

I may be sad about my arse going flat but honestly the amount I sit it on it all day at work I’m not surprised.

39kgs adios 👋🏼

#weightloss #vsgsurgery #vsgaustralia #vsgcommunity #gastricsleeve #vsg #wls #wlscommunity #gastric #wlspatient #gettersmaller #beforeandafter #weightlosssurgery #sleevesurgery #vsglife #sleevegastrectomy #weightlossaustralia #gastricsurgery #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8713

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net