trusttheprocess ,onedayatatime
,sleevegastrectomy ,lifestylechange ,weightloss ,weightlossjourney ,bariatricsurgery ,bariatricsleeve ,keepgoing ,kennyskinnypants ,weightlosstransformation ,smoosh ,weightlossmotivation ,selfcare ,selflove ,neverlookback

LONG POST INCOMING!!!!

It’s been a while since I made one of these but I’m coming up on my two year anniversary of my surgery and I had a little scare the other day thanks to shitty labcorp data management LOL so it just reminded me to be thankful for how far I have come and the opportunities I have given myself for my future that I did not have previously.

I am happy to announce that two years later I am still down 170lbs total from 360lbs to 190lbs today! My blood work panel for my check up came back right in target and my a1c (rolling 3 month average of blood sugars) is a solid 5.6 which means I continue to no longer be diabetic.

I remember taking pills and two different types of insulin daily just that try and control it. What I realize now is that it was never in control. I was never in control at all. I was depressed and ate my feelings and used it as an escape from what was happening around me. It was my excuse.

Fast forward two years later from my surgery date and I am happier and healthier than I have ever been in my life. I have a partner by my side that is loving and understanding and helps me through the dark times. I have a better understanding of food and how to balance my meals and even my own mental health (although who doesn’t have their own struggles, regardless of your status on the outside)

I am incredibly thankful for all those who have been a support for me to lean on during the harder times. Just know I appreciate you all more than you’ll ever know.

Here’s to two years down and a lifetime to go!

#trusttheprocess
#onedayatatime

#sleevegastrectomy #lifestylechange #weightloss #weightlossjourney #bariatricsurgery #bariatricsleeve #keepgoing #kennyskinnypants #weightlosstransformation #smoosh #weightlossmotivation #selfcare #selflove #neverlookback




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8664

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net