The photo on the left popped up in my memories yesterday and reminded me again j...

The photo on the left popped up in my memories yesterday and reminded me again j...
IIH ,iihwarrior ,iihweightloss ,iihawareness ,idiopathicintracranialhypertension ,pseudotumorcerebri ,newlife ,healthy ,healing ,happy ,wls ,weightlosssurgery ,weightlosssurgeryjourney ,wlsprogress ,duodenalswitch ,duodenalswitchsurgery ,duodenalswitchcommunity ,duodenalswitchjourney ,vsg ,rny ,findingjoy

The photo on the left popped up in my memories yesterday and reminded me again just how far I’ve come. Daily #IIH headaches, miserable and tired. It’s amazing the amount of change that can happen in a year 💜

#iihwarrior #iihweightloss #iihawareness #idiopathicintracranialhypertension #pseudotumorcerebri #newlife #healthy #healing #happy #wls #weightlosssurgery #weightlosssurgeryjourney #wlsprogress #duodenalswitch #duodenalswitchsurgery #duodenalswitchcommunity #duodenalswitchjourney #vsg #rny #findingjoy



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8700

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net