REMOVING THE WLS STIGMA A couple of weeks ago, I was penalised for saying some...

REMOVING THE WLS STIGMA A couple of weeks ago, I was penalised for saying some...
gastricsleevesurgery ,gastricsleevecommunity ,rnycommunity ,gastricband ,wls ,weightlossjourney ,vsgcommunitysupport ,wls ,wlscommunity ,surgery ,endthestigma ,plasticsurgery ,weightlosssurgery ,bodyconfidence ,bodypositivity ,vsgfam ,vsgcommunity ,wlscommunity ,wlssupport ,wlsjourney ,vsgbeforeandafter ,transformationtuesday ,weightlosstransformation ,faceofffriday ,myfitnesspal ,fitness ,tonicsurgery ,bodyconfidence ,surgiversary ,100lbsdown

🦋REMOVING THE WLS STIGMA

A couple of weeks ago, I was penalised for saying something on my story and the girl’s argument was that having ‘influence’ means I should be more careful with what I say because unfortunately on social media, things can be interpreted incorrectly. I never really thought about having ‘influence’ as such until I realised how many people bought that mini waffle maker so thanks for that guys😂

Whatever you want to call it, be it influence or not, I want to use my social media presence for good. WLS (Weightloss Surgery) is often shunned and laughed at and called an ‘easy way out’ but until you’ve experienced being morbidly obese and desperate for help, you will never understand the beauty or the relief that comes from it.

I had a GENUINE ugly addiction to food. I would lie about having previously eaten for the sake of being able to eat again. I would sneak food up to my room and hide the wrappers. I would finish every scrap on my plate, regardless of being hungry or not. Purely out of greed. I needed medical intervention and that’s where the sleeve has saved my life.

I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to put my plan into action just yet but I can tell you all that I’m going to continue to do my absolute best to remove the wls stigma. This operation has changed my life more than I ever believed it would. I absolutely ADORE the fact that simply sharing my experience is inspiring so many people and I hope it never stops.

#gastricsleevesurgery #gastricsleevecommunity #rnycommunity #gastricband #wls #weightlossjourney #vsgcommunitysupport #wls #wlscommunity #surgery #endthestigma #plasticsurgery #weightlosssurgery #bodyconfidence #bodypositivity #vsgfam #vsgcommunity #wlscommunity #wlssupport #wlsjourney #vsgbeforeandafter #transformationtuesday #weightlosstransformation #faceofffriday #myfitnesspal #fitness #tonicsurgery #bodyconfidence #surgiversary #100lbsdown



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8594

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net