Monday Motivation When I saw this photo on the left I sobbed in the toilets at...

Monday Motivation When I saw this photo on the left I sobbed in the toilets at...
mondaymotivation ,motivationmonday ,weightlosssurgery ,weightloss ,wls ,weightlossjourney ,bariatricsurgery ,vsg ,wlscommunity ,vsgcommunity ,gastricsleeve ,wlsjourney ,vsgjourney ,gastricbypass ,weightlosstransformation ,wlssupport ,vsgsupport ,rny ,vsgsurgery ,bariatric ,sleevegastrectomy ,wlstransformation ,vsglife ,bariatricbabes ,verticalsleevegastrectomy ,transformation ,weightlossmotivation ,bariatriccommunity ,gastricsleevesurgery ,bariatricsleeve

💫 Monday Motivation 💫
When I saw this photo on the left I sobbed in the toilets at work. I didn't even recognise myself and I had no idea how I let myself get this big. I don't even fit in the frame properly! It sent me on a spiral of hating myself and binge eating for comfort. This was definitely a turning point for me when I realised something had to give. Either I carried on like I was and carry on getting bigger and more unhealthy, or I actually take control once and for all. I chose to take control. 💪I am no longer the girl on the left. I no longer turn to food for comfort, food is a nutrition source for me now, I eat to live rather than live to eat. But I am thankful every single day for the girl on the left for realising something was wrong and changing her life. 💝
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#mondaymotivation #motivationmonday #weightlosssurgery #weightloss #wls #weightlossjourney #bariatricsurgery #vsg #wlscommunity #vsgcommunity #gastricsleeve #wlsjourney #vsgjourney #gastricbypass #weightlosstransformation #wlssupport #vsgsupport #rny #vsgsurgery #bariatric #sleevegastrectomy #wlstransformation #vsglife #bariatricbabes #verticalsleevegastrectomy #transformation #weightlossmotivation #bariatriccommunity #gastricsleevesurgery #bariatricsleeve



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8663

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net