Going back to my roots This makes me feel like I'm 20 again...unfortunately my ...

Going back to my roots This makes me feel like I'm 20 again...unfortunately my ...
newhair ,wig ,wigfun ,hairloss ,gastricbypass ,alopecia ,sideeffects ,gastricband
,weightloss ,makeup ,newlook ,newme ,newyou ,newbusiness ,newyearnewme ,haircolour

Going back to my roots 🤣 This makes me feel like I'm 20 again...unfortunately my natural hair would never look this healthy or shiny and as I prepare for a gastric bypass this year I'm preparing for the fact that major hairloss is a big side effect for the first few months after surgery ....and I plan to have lots of fun with wigs and scarfs til it grows back

#newhair #wig #wigfun #hairloss #gastricbypass #alopecia #sideeffects #gastricband
#weightloss #makeup #newlook #newme #newyou #newbusiness #newyearnewme #haircolour



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8548

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net