vsg ,weightlosssurgery ,gastricsleeve ,beforeandafter ,wls ,wlscommunity ,bariatricsurgery

As very few of you currently know, I had gastric sleeve surgery May 22, 2020. I was keeping it to myself, to give my body time to heal, and my mind time to adjust to this new way of life. I am happy to say that I am healing well, following the program and surgeon and nutritionist gave me religiously, and making great progress. There’s still a long road ahead, but I can see the path so clearly. The roadblocks that have always been in my way no longer have control over me. I’ve been able to break my toxic dependency on food, and now see it for the fuel it truly is. I am excited to be able to share my journey more openly. I’ve been recording videos to document my journey along the way, which I now happily share with you all (link in bio). I’m grateful for my friends and family that helped me truly make my health a priority, and I am grateful for the positive changes I have already seen, and the countless more to come.
.
.
.
#vsg #weightlosssurgery #gastricsleeve #beforeandafter #wls #wlscommunity #bariatricsurgery




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8403

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net