HELLO 1.5K OF YOU I’m currently lying in bed, mildly hungover after a fabulous...

HELLO 1.5K OF YOU I’m currently lying in bed, mildly hungover after a fabulous...
gastricsleeve ,vsg ,tonicsurgery ,bariatricsurgery ,gastricsleevesurgery ,gastricband ,weightloss ,wls ,weightlossblogger ,london ,carnabystreet ,bodyconfidence ,weightlosssurgery ,vsgfam ,vsgcommunity

👋🏼 HELLO 1.5K OF YOU 👋🏼 I’m currently lying in bed, mildly hungover after a fabulous night out with my friend in London, in absolute shock that 1500 people have decided to follow me on this journey. If you’re new here, helloooooo👋🏼 my name is Sophie and I’m currently on one of the most exciting journeys of my life. When I created this account, I merely did it so that I didn’t bore anybody with my ramblings about my gastric sleeve experience and to gain insight from other wls soldiers. It’s now growing into this INCREDIBLE community full of a advice, NSVs, achievements, worries and transformation pictures. I don’t quite know what’s given me the confidence to come online and share my story with so many people but I bloody love it and I’m so appreciative of every single message I receive on here. Thank you💕💕 #gastricsleeve #vsg #tonicsurgery #bariatricsurgery #gastricsleevesurgery #gastricband #weightloss #wls #weightlossblogger #london #carnabystreet #bodyconfidence #weightlosssurgery #vsgfam #vsgcommunity



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8404

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net