wls ,vsg ,weightlossjourney ,weightloss ,wlscommunity ,vsgcommunity ,bariatricsurgery ,weightlosstransformation ,gastricsleeve ,weightloss ,beforeandafter ,weightlosssurgery ,wlsjourney ,verticalsleeve

Well, if this doesn’t help the mind games I don’t know what will. Sometimes I honestly feel like I still look like the girl on the left, it isn’t until I see pictures that I realise I’m not her physically anymore... but all the insecurities are still there... I need to start working on that. .

#wls #vsg #weightlossjourney #weightloss #wlscommunity #vsgcommunity #bariatricsurgery #weightlosstransformation #gastricsleeve #weightloss #beforeandafter #weightlosssurgery #wlsjourney #verticalsleeve




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8301

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net