I am officially out of the obese category!! I haven’t been at this since 2011!! ...

I am officially out of the obese category!! I haven’t been at this since 2011!! ...
vsg ,wls ,vsginstacrew ,vsgcommunity ,wlscommunity ,gastricsleeve ,bariatricsurgery ,vsglife ,weightlosssurgery ,wlsjourney ,rny ,verticalsleeve ,vsgjourney ,wlsfamily ,gastricbypass ,vsgfamily ,extremeweightloss ,vsgeats ,sleeved ,bariatric ,wlssupport ,vsgsupport ,wlsstrong ,wlsfam ,lapband ,sleevegastrectomy ,sleevedlife ,verticalsleevegastrectomy ,bariatricbabes ,losinginches

I am officially out of the obese category!! I haven’t been at this since 2011!! I am so thankful! 105 lbs down!! 20 pounds to go and I am at my goal weight •




#vsg #wls #vsginstacrew #vsgcommunity #wlscommunity #gastricsleeve #bariatricsurgery #vsglife #weightlosssurgery #wlsjourney #rny #verticalsleeve #vsgjourney #wlsfamily #gastricbypass #vsgfamily #extremeweightloss #vsgeats #sleeved #bariatric #wlssupport #vsgsupport #wlsstrong #wlsfam #lapband #sleevegastrectomy #sleevedlife #verticalsleevegastrectomy #bariatricbabes #losinginches



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8339

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net