Haven’t done a before and after for a LONG time but It’s nice to remind myself h...

Haven’t done a before and after for a LONG time but It’s nice to remind myself h...
ilovebeingaredhead ,5yeartransformation ,weightlossjourney ,10stoneloss ,beforeandafter ,beforeandafterweightloss ,weightlosstransformation ,weightlossmotivation ,weightlossbeforeandafter ,bodytransformation ,weightlossgoals ,bodygoals ,bodyweightloss ,bodypositivity ,bodyacceptance ,loveyourself ,bodyconfidencemovement ,bodyconfidence ,weightlosstips ,weightlossgoals ,myweightlossjourney ,weightlosscommunity ,weightlosssuccess ,weightlosssurgery ,weightlosssuccess ,redheadgirls ,redheadsofinstagram ,curlyredhair ,redhairblueeyes ,redheadlove ,redheadmermaid ,redheadgirl

Haven’t done a before and after for a LONG time but It’s nice to remind myself how far I’ve come every now and then 🥰 (I’m 18 in the left pic and 23 on the right) At my biggest (2015) I weighed 275 pounds and now (2020) I’m down to 133 pounds 😃 Back when I used to semi permanently dye my hair brownish cause I hated being a redhead...oh how things change #ilovebeingaredhead #5yeartransformation #weightlossjourney #10stoneloss #beforeandafter #beforeandafterweightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #weightlossbeforeandafter #bodytransformation #weightlossgoals #bodygoals #bodyweightloss #bodypositivity #bodyacceptance #loveyourself #bodyconfidencemovement #bodyconfidence #weightlosstips #weightlossgoals #myweightlossjourney #weightlosscommunity #weightlosssuccess #weightlosssurgery #weightlosssuccess #redheadgirls #redheadsofinstagram #curlyredhair #redhairblueeyes #redheadlove #redheadmermaid #redheadgirl



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8366

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net