bodydysmorphia...
,vsg ,vsgcommunity ,vsgjourney ,vsgtransformation ,vsgsurgery ,wls ,wlscommunity ,wlsjourney ,wlscommunity ,wlssupport ,wlstransformation ,bariatricsurgery ,bariatricsleeve ,selfgrowth ,selfreflection ,weightloss ,bariatricbabes ,bariatriccommunity

LETS TALK #bodydysmorphia...
It’s real, like really real. Even on my 10/10 best days a little part of me sees the girl on the left.. I thank god every day I’m no where near who I was anymore, physically, spiritually, emotionally. Everyday is a self growth day, and every day I have to work out in my mind that I’m not her, I’m not who I was, I’m better and more improved than the old me. I have days where I hate everything about my being and my appearance but I feel like that’s something I’ll have to work on literally forever.. I am confident in the fact that the girl on the left taught me so much about what I won’t tolerate, in life, in men, in my relationships and in my career. Forever thankful I’m not where I was, but working hard everyday to be a better me, and if that comes with seeing the girl on the left every now and then in the mirror.. I’ll take it.
.
.
.
.
#vsg #vsgcommunity #vsgjourney #vsgtransformation #vsgsurgery #wls #wlscommunity #wlsjourney #wlscommunity #wlssupport #wlstransformation #bariatricsurgery #bariatricsleeve #selfgrowth #selfreflection #weightloss #bariatricbabes #bariatriccommunity




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8381

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net