beltlinebariatric ,weightlossjourney ,vsgcommunity ,weightlosssurgery ,vsg ,bariatricsurgery ,blackwomenlosingweight ,vsgwomen ,transformationtuesday ,newbeginnings ,massiveweightloss ,weight ,vsgjourney ,vsggirl ,vsgsupport

Sometimes I forget how far I have come. Sometimes I feel like a failure. I'm tough on myself to point that I'm dismissive of my accomplishments. I'm have a lap. For years my abdominal apron so huge and burdensome. I still can't believe its gone!!! . #beltlinebariatric #weightlossjourney #vsgcommunity #weightlosssurgery #vsg #bariatricsurgery #blackwomenlosingweight #vsgwomen #transformationtuesday #newbeginnings #massiveweightloss #weight #vsgjourney #vsggirl #vsgsupport




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8216

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net