Its transformation tuesday!! This last weekend solidified even more that this ...

Its transformation tuesday!! This last weekend solidified even more that this ...
transformationtuesday ,before ,after ,weightloss ,gastricsleeve ,weightlossjourney ,gastricbypass ,rny ,gastricbypasslife ,barilife ,newlife ,newwoman ,iwontfail ,newfriends ,goals ,indianapokis ,indystar ,bariatricsurgery ,barigirl ,losingit ,gastricband ,motivation ,workhard

Its transformation tuesday!! 😍

This last weekend solidified even more that this surgery was the best thing I've done for my health.
I did things I never would have done 90 pounds ago...
I fit in airplane seats, didnt sweat just from walking and ( best of all) my feet didnt hurt the entire weekend!! 🙌

My prayer and hope in sharing my journey was to inspire others and be a voice and sounding board for others. Tomorrow I get to meet with my FOURTH new friend about her new and impending journey getting gastric bypass. All four beautiful women were given my name by friends who've seen my instagram or who I'm friends with here. It warms my heart so much to sit across these ladies and hear their hearts and be apart of this very personal journey. 💜

Stay tuned guys....wonderland is so close and we are going to virtual party with protein shakes and sugar free chocolate 😂
..
..
..
#transformationtuesday #before #after #weightloss #gastricsleeve #weightlossjourney #gastricbypass #rny #gastricbypasslife #barilife #newlife #newwoman #iwontfail #newfriends #goals #indianapokis #indystar #bariatricsurgery #barigirl #losingit #gastricband #motivation #workhard



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8240

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net