I had lapband surgery on the 29th November 2018. As of today I'm 21.2kg lighter ...

I had lapband surgery on the 29th November 2018. As of today I'm 21.2kg lighter ...
weightlossjourney ,weightstruggles ,lapbandsurgery ,gastricband ,lapband ,instaweightloss ,hairdresser ,weightlossaccountability ,weightlosstransformation ,weightloss ,weightlossmotivation ,weightlosssupport ,elevenhaircare ,elevenaustralia ,milkshakehair_aus ,milkshakehaircare ,blonde ,blondepixiecut

I had lapband surgery on the 29th November 2018. As of today I'm 21.2kg lighter and loving it! 🤗😍 #weightlossjourney #weightstruggles #lapbandsurgery #gastricband #lapband #instaweightloss #hairdresser #weightlossaccountability #weightlosstransformation #weightloss #weightlossmotivation #weightlosssupport #elevenhaircare #elevenaustralia #milkshakehair_aus #milkshakehaircare #blonde #blondepixiecut



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8198

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net