bariatricsurgery ,bariatricsleeve ,bariatricbabes ,bariatriccommunity ,bariatriclife ,verticalsleevegastrectomy ,verticalsleevecommunity ,verticalsleevesurgery ,verticalsleevesupport ,verticalsleevejourney ,weightlossjourney ,weightlosstransformation ,weightlosstransformations

Last night I got to walk in the Bariatric Fashion show with this before picture up on the projector for everyone to see. When I walked down the runway I said goodbye to her forever and it was exhilarating. I was so nervous to do the show because you walk down the aisle in front of your family but also in front of people you don’t know. But when they read my story and I heard people cheering for me who have never met me it made me feel like 1 million bucks. Here I am 150 pounds down and feeling better than ever. I’m forever grateful for the Bariatric center at Flowers Hospital and their amazing team but I’m also grateful for everyone who stands behind me cheering me on and giving me nothing but love. The support means the world to me and I could never have gotten this far without it. Thank you 😊 ❤️❤️ .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#bariatricsurgery #bariatricsleeve #bariatricbabes #bariatriccommunity #bariatriclife #verticalsleevegastrectomy #verticalsleevecommunity #verticalsleevesurgery #verticalsleevesupport #verticalsleevejourney #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #weightlosstransformations




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8152

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net