I now have to roll up my jammie pants about 4-5 times to get them to stay on my ...

I now have to roll up my jammie pants about 4-5 times to get them to stay on my ...
wls ,orangehair ,wlstransformation ,wlsjourney ,wlsgoals ,wlsbeforeandafter ,beforeandafter ,rny ,rnygastricbypasssurgery ,rnygastricbypass ,gastricbypass ,gastricbypasssurgery ,weightlosstransformations ,bariatricsurgery ,bariatricbabes ,keto ,ketoweightloss ,ketotransformation ,weightlosssurgery ,lowcarb

I now have to roll up my jammie pants about 4-5 times to get them to stay on my body lol! My incision that had to be drained finally healed, but it healed inverted and I have to schedule a surgery to have it repaired in January and probably have my gall bladder removed, as well. Looking forward to everything else the future holds! .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#wls #orangehair #wlstransformation #wlsjourney #wlsgoals #wlsbeforeandafter #beforeandafter #rny #rnygastricbypasssurgery #rnygastricbypass #gastricbypass #gastricbypasssurgery #weightlosstransformations #bariatricsurgery #bariatricbabes #keto #ketoweightloss #ketotransformation #weightlosssurgery #lowcarb



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=8100

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net