vsg ,wls ,wlscommunity ,transformationtuesday

“While there are many weigh-loss plans out there, the only one that really matters IS THE ONE THAT WORKS FOR YOU” 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻(added emphasis 😉) -Amy Capetta
My piece was published (I had no idea until a reader reached out to me). I was mentally prepared for this in January, then it didn’t get published . . . but SURPRISE! Here I am ! 😶

Today I’m 20 months post-op. I hit my goal weight 8 months ago. My hope for you is to find a way that works for you to get healthy *INSIDE & OUT*! One of the best feelings is to be healthy, be a size that fits anywhere (ya know- when you stop checking weight limits before sitting down), to be able to breathe normally, to be able to keep up, AND to be able to mentally take on any task or trial life hands you WITHOUT returning to your old bad habits or using new (bad) habits/addictions to deal with them. Trials DO happen. Emotions DO happen. Prepare yourself.
There’s so much more to my story than this article💗. I promise you, if I can overcome it- so can you. You HAVE to be willing to put in the work- I’m not just talking physical work- the mental stuff, the stuff you buried deep down inside. EVERYTHING comes out when you give up an addiction and if you don’t deal with all those messy, emotional feelings- then a few things MAY happen (I’m no professional here, just speaking from experience): you may go back to your old ways as soon as the tummy allows you (I did at month 4 post-op) (lesson learned); you may transfer your addiction (to shopping, sex, over exercising, drinking more 🍷, basically doing anything in excess).... Did I transfer mine? Nope, I learned to cope healthily. It was not over night, it was not after surgery... I have so much more to write but I don’t have time tonight. Stay tuned for the article 💗
#vsg #wls #wlscommunity #transformationtuesday




http://bariatric-club.net/?p=7877

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net