Size 12 jumpsuit who would have thought it? Like I’ve said shopping is a whole d...

Size 12 jumpsuit who would have thought it? Like I’ve said shopping is a whole d...
slimmingworld ,slimmimgworlduk ,wls ,wlsuk ,wlsjourney ,wlscommunity ,wlstransformation ,bodypositive ,bodytransformation ,weightloss ,weightlosstransformation ,weightlossmotivation ,weightlossjourney ,diet ,rny ,rnyjourney ,rnyeats ,rnyuk ,vsg ,vsgjourney ,vsgbeforeandafter ,vsgfood ,rnygastricbypass ,gastricband ,gastricsleeve ,gastricbypass ,gastricbypasssurgery ,gastricbypassjourney ,gastricsleevesurgery ,beforeandafter

😜Size 12 jumpsuit who would have thought it? Like I’ve said shopping is a whole different experience for me now but so is trying on the actual clothes!!! I hated looking in the mirror, hating the way my clothes fit! I’m now struggling to find outfit I don’t love😍 RIP to my bank balance😩
Outfit 👖 @pinkboutiqueuk #slimmingworld #slimmimgworlduk #wls #wlsuk #wlsjourney #wlscommunity #wlstransformation #bodypositive #bodytransformation #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #weightlossjourney #diet #rny #rnyjourney #rnyeats #rnyuk #vsg #vsgjourney #vsgbeforeandafter #vsgfood #rnygastricbypass #gastricband #gastricsleeve #gastricbypass #gastricbypasssurgery #gastricbypassjourney #gastricsleevesurgery #beforeandafter



http://bariatric-club.net/?p=7938

Post a Comment

Distributed by dratef.net | Designed by dratef.net